Wifi fungerar inte efter OTA, kan ej göra RECOVERY

Diskussion i 'Legend' startad av KiAnKo, 11 jun 2010.

1. KiAnKo

KiAnKo Kid Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Jag har lämnat följande meddelande till HTC ang min kompis nya HTC LEGEND som hon köpte för några dagar sedan. Jsg skrev på engelska...

Hi!

My frinds brand new LEGEND telephone doesn't work with WIFI after doing the upgrade (under ABOUT PHONE / SYSTEM SOFTWARE UPDATES in SETTINGS. The error message "UNABLE TO START WI-FI" is shown when I am trying to start the WIFI. Wifi worked before the upgrade.

If I go to AIRPLANE MODE it says "UNABLE TO STOP WI-FI".

No Apps were installed, only the connection to GMAIL and GOOGLE CALENDAR, GOOGLE CONTACTS were fixed.

Trying to use "RECOVERY", the telephone only shows a black screen, a shaded telephone and a red triangle with a "!" inside.

After 1h I took out the battery. The TELEPHONE is still not RECOVERED and has all settings.

I then did the upgrade again and then a new RECOVERY, I still get the same red triangle and "!" during RECOVERY. After removing the battery after 1h again, everything is still the same and there is no WIFI.

WiFi MAC: unavailable
    Firmware 2.1
    Build nr: 1.31405.5 CL154058
    Software nr: 1.31405.5

HBOOT-0.43.0001
    MICROP-0816
    RADIO-7.05.35.26L
    Feb 18 2010

Telephone was bought at THE PHONEHOUSE in Stockholm, Sweden a couple of days ago.

The was no memory card inside the box, so my friend had to buy a 4GB card!

2. KiAnKo

KiAnKo Kid Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Fick kontakt till slut med HTC's Support per telefon...

Problemet verkar vara känt... Gjorde RECOVERY via INSTÄLLNINGAR, vilket fungerade så att telefonen rensades...

Men problemet med WIFI löstes inte...

Telefonen blev en DOA, då den köptes i förrgå, så jag går till THE PHONEHOUSE för en ny.

HTC har iaf satt högsta prio för att lösa problemet. De återkommer till mig när en lösning finns.