Betalningsproblem Play

Diskussion i 'Frågor och support' startad av eidos, 22 dec 2012.

1. eidos

eidos Teen Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Har försökt köpa appar från Play, swiftkey tablet, men får upp en varningsruta om att köpet inte går genomföra pga av inloggningsproblem eller att det inte finns pengar på mitt konto vilket det gör. Har tidigare kunnat köpt till min Nexus S utan problem och jag har kunnat laddat ner tidigare köpta till Nexus 7an men nu går det inte betala från 7an, någon som har en lösning eller mött liknande motstånd?

2. Liten Strumpa

Liten Strumpa Youth Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Operatör:
    Comviq
    Telefon:
    SonyEricsson Live with Walkman

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Comviq
    Telefon:
    SonyEricsson Live with Walkman
  3. SEW995

SEW995 Teen Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Samma här, har inte köpt appar på ett tag. Måste man skaffa Google Wallet?

Edit: Får upp denna texten
    If you’ve arrived at this page, it means that your Google Wallet online account is currently suspended because we were unable to verify the credit or debit card information for your recent order. To maintain the security of your account, please follow a few simple steps to ensure your account information is up-to-date.

What do I need to complete the form? To confirm your financial identity and protect your account, you'll need to scan or take pictures of (using your cell phone, for example) your verification documents and then upload them to this form. If you’re unable to upload digital copies of your documents, you may fax your documents instead. The verification documents are:

One non-expired government-issued identification
    One billing address verification document dated within the last four months and containing the same address on file in your Google Wallet account (if you can’t remember your billing address on file or had multiple on file, use your most recent home address)
    What does this mean for my current order and charges on my card statement? Your order has been cancelled and your card was not charged. If you still see activity on your card statement for your cancelled order, this is just an authorization, not an actual charge, and it will be removed from your account in 1-14 business days depending on your card-issuing bank.

What will happen if I don’t verify my account? To ensure the security of your account, it will remain suspended and you won’t be able to place orders until you send your verification documents. Please do not create additional accounts.

How long will it take to verify my account? It should take 3-5 business days to process your request, but it may take longer in some cases. You will be notified directly by email once your information has been verified.

Last edited: 23 dec 2012
  4. glade

glade Youth Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Telefon:
    Xperia 5Z

MINA ENHETER

Telefon:
    Xperia 5Z
    Du har inte provat, ta bort google kontot på telefonen,
    och fylla i det på nytt ?
    /G