Huawei spionage

Diskussion i 'Huawei Allmänt' startad av Larsgmb, 11 jan 2019.

1. cobben

cobben Professional Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    1 171
    Operatör:
    Fello, Chilimobil, LMT
    Telefon:
    Asus zenfone 6 Edition 30

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Fello, Chilimobil, LMT
    Telefon:
    Info:
    Död numera, batteriet svällde upp
    Telefon 2:
    Xiaomi Mi Mix1
    ROM:
    Xiaomi.eu weekly
    Info:
    There can be only one!
    Telefon 3:
    Xiaomi Mi Note 2 International
    ROM:
    Xiaomi.eu weekly
    Info:
    Fungerar väldigt bra än idag
    Platta:
    Cube iWork11 Stylus
    ROM:
    Win10
    Platta 2:
    Antik Sony laptop
    ROM:
    Win XP, rysk version
    Å andra sidan pölen är det inte mycket bättre . . .

Easy-to-hack combat systems, years-old flaws and a massive bill – yup, that's America's F-35

Most worryingly, a report in October from the US government's General Accountability Office found the Department of Defense had failed to protect the software used to control the F-35's weapons systems. Testers could take control of weapons with "relatively simple tools and techniques."

To give you an idea of how the interconnected nature of the F-35's computer systems is a massive vulnerability in of itself: separate subsystems, such as the Active Electronically Scanned Array radar, Distributed Aperture System, and the Communications, Navigation, and Identification Avionics System, all share data. Thus, the GAO's auditors warned, just compromising one of these components could bring down the others.

Oceanic gillar detta.
  2. Oceanic

Oceanic Android Veteran Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    4 146
    Operatör:
    FELLO
    Telefon:
    XIAOMI Mi 11 ULTRA

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    FELLO
    Telefon:
    XIAOMI Mi 11 ULTRA
  3. Oceanic

Mottagna gillanden:
    4 146
    Operatör:
    FELLO
    Telefon:
    XIAOMI Mi 11 ULTRA

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    FELLO
    Telefon:
    XIAOMI Mi 11 ULTRA
  4. Oceanic

Mottagna gillanden:
    4 146
    Operatör:
    FELLO
    Telefon:
    XIAOMI Mi 11 ULTRA

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    FELLO
    Telefon:
    XIAOMI Mi 11 ULTRA
  5. cobben

cobben Professional Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    1 171
    Operatör:
    Fello, Chilimobil, LMT
    Telefon:

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Fello, Chilimobil, LMT
    Telefon:
    Info:
    Död numera, batteriet svällde upp
    Telefon 2:
    Xiaomi Mi Mix1
    ROM:
    Xiaomi.eu weekly
    Info:
    There can be only one!
    Telefon 3:
    Xiaomi Mi Note 2 International
    ROM:
    Xiaomi.eu weekly
    Info:
    Fungerar väldigt bra än idag
    Platta:
    Cube iWork11 Stylus
    ROM:
    Win10
    Platta 2:
    Antik Sony laptop
    ROM:
    Win XP, rysk version
    Mycket bra sammanställning av läget, om man bemödar sig att tänka igenom alla smådetaljer.
    Craig Murray var Storbritanniens ambassadör i Uzbekistan när han jagades bort pga sina avslöjanden om tortyr osv.

Huawei Hypocrisy 26
    7 May, 2019

. . .

It was thus probably the NSA that harvested Williamson’s phone call, passing the details on. Given official US opposition to the UK employing Huawei technology, Williamson’s call would have been a “legitimate” NSA target.

Mass surveillance works on electronic harvesting. Targeted phone numbers apart, millions of essentially random calls are listened to electronically using voice recognition technology and certain key words trigger an escalation of the call. Williamson’s call discussing Huawei, China, the intelligence services, and backdoors would certainly have triggered recording and been marked up to a human listener, even if his phone was not specifically targeted by the Americans – which it almost certainly was.

Williamson of course is relying on the security services’ secrecy about their methods to maintain his protests of innocence, secure in the knowledge that the recording of him would not be produced. The existence of the recording – of which I am extremely confident – is the only possible explanation for May’s degree of certainty and swift action against one of her very few loyal allies.

All of which of course throws into stark relief the stunning hypocrisy of those who are worried that Huawei will be used for electronic eavesdropping, when they are up to their ears in electronic eavesdropping themselves. One of my heroes is the great Richard Stallman, who put it this way six years ago:
    . . .

All the major western tech companies cooperate with the western security services. In Murder in Samarkand I gave the first public revelation that the government can and does listen through your mobile phone microphone even when the phone is ostensibly switched off, a fact that got almost no traction until Edward Snowden released documents confirming it six years later. China is full of western devices with backdoors that are exploited by western intelligence. That the tables turn as Chinese technology advances is scarcely surprising.

Personally I do not want the Chinese, Americans, Russians or British eavesdropping on me, or on each other, and I wish that they would stop. The spy games will of course continue, as they make money for a lot of well-connected people. But for any side to claim moral superiority in all of this is just nonsense.

6. masze

masze Android Veteran Hedersmedlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    1 714
    Telefon:
    12 Pro Max

MINA ENHETER

Telefon:
    12 Pro Max
    ingfre, Fraz och wenom666 gillar detta.
  7. ingfre

ingfre Senior Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Som är svåra att åtgärda. Så det gäller att använda UMTS nätet, dvs 3G & 3.5G mobilt. Tack för det "televerket". Får se hur 5G nätet kommer att se ut.

8. ingfre

Mottagna gillanden:
    I Europa finns ju andra allternativ så som NOKIA & Ericsson. Är påståendet sant så kan försiktighet vara bra. Dessutom så har vi & Sverige allternativ som man kan framhålla. Så tex USA gör inte helt fel om man lyckas visa på säkerhetsbrister i nätet från HUAWEI

9. ingfre

Mottagna gillanden:
    Fraz gillar detta.
  10. CJ954RR

CJ954RR Kid Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Absolut att jag gör. Känner mig spionerade på av Google, av Instagram, av FRA och NSA och FBI och Säpo och CIA, av valfri hemsida jag besöker. Inte bryr jag mig.

Kinesiska staten är bara en i mängden. Men det var inte dom som började.

masze, KiloEterna, ingfre och 1 annan gillar detta.