Guide: Hur du ändrar Fingeravtrycks animation.

Diskussion i 'P30-serien' startad av ZiMMeN, 29 jan 2020.

1. ZiMMeN

ZiMMeN Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Kommer bara köra en Copy Paste på guiden ja skicka till XDA

Okay so I surfed around on various Chinese forums to see if they have any fun on our phones.

And dream of my surprise, I found how to change the fingerprint icons, and how to change the animation that becomes when you unlock the phone with fingerprints on off screen.
    Yes i know how AWESOME is this :highfive:

Names: Blue Bomb, Blue Electric, Blue Pulse, Color Fire ,Color Swirl, Color Wave, Cyan Electric, Firefly, Oppo1, Oppo2, Oppo3, RoundScan
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attaches a guide down below on how to change the icons on the fingerprint and how to change animations, and to all my lazy friends here, I attach some com.huawei.ado files with new unlock animations for the fingerprint.

All files included here I have downloaded from the Chinese forum, I have not created anything myself, I do not take responsibility for how they are.

The file you want to change has to do with AOD (Always-On Display)
    I do not know how this affects the phone if you have AOD enabled.
    You have to examine this yourself as it's something I do not use

Let the fun begin ;)
    !!! BE AWARE THAT I HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR PHONE !!!

Step 1. Find the animation that you like, and download and extract it to your phone and RENAME it to com.huawei.aod
    Step 2. Download MT manager (see attached)
    Step 3. Open the MT manager and navigate to the following path in the left column "/sdcard/Huawei/Themes"
    Step 4. Find the theme suffix you want to import the fingerprint special effect to It ends with .hwt, If you don't have a theme file, download one from the Theme app or somewhere else.
    Step 5. Find the downloaded fingerprint module "com.huawei.aod" on the right interface of MT Manager, and then long press to select add
    Step 6. Back button and save
    Step 7. Open the Theme app and apply the Theme and restart the phone
    Step 8. TADA :angel:

Extra steps if you would like to change Fingerprint Icon and try to make own animation

Step 9. Open the MT manager and navigate to the following path in the left column "/sdcard/Huawei/Themes"
    Step 10. Find the theme suffix you want to edit
    Step 11. Find the fingerprint module named com.huawei.aod After clicking the file, select ZIP Viewer
    Step 12. Navigate to "res" -> "drawable-xxhdpi"
    Step 13. Find four pictures named ic_fingerprint_1, ic_fingerprint_2. ic_fingerprint_3 and ic_fingerprint_4
    Step 14. Replace all four files with new pictures of your own choice, the pictures must have same name as the one you replace. (If you choose to create the files yourself, keep in mind that they must be 190x190 with black or transparent background)
    Step 15. And then we will make the fingerprint animation.
    Step 16. You need to create at least 12 pictures (That is to say, 1 second to play 12 pictures), same here black or transparent background BUT this time it's 500x500
    Step 17. We need to add a reverse dot to the picture. This dot is reversed for fingerprint recognition. Color (cyan blue) (green) (cyan) (blue-green) (can't be designed as gradient, solid color only)
    Step 18. We need to make a 110x110 dot to the center of the picture (see attached)
    Step 19. Now you can create your animation.
    Step 20. Then save as wave_500x500_01.png, wave_500x500_02.png, wave_500x500_03.png and so on to last one wave_500x500_12.png
    Step 21. Remember at least 12 pictures!
    Step 22. At this point, our animated picture is finished. The same as the method of adding fingerprint pictures, add the animated 12 pictures to the drawable-xxhdpi
    Step 23. Back button, save and apply theme and restart phone
    Step 24. TADA :P

Step 25. If you don't like to change an original file, you could create your own com.huawei.aod file and add all the ic_fingerprint_* and all wave_500x500_* files

Open MT manager -> Create a new folder with name "fingerprint" -> open the "fingerprint" folder -> Create a new folder with name "res" -> open the res folder -> create a new folder with name "drawable-xxhdpi"
    Go back to fingerprint folder, Long press res. Click on Compress -> res.zip
    Rename to com.huawei.aod and now its done.

!!! BE AWARE THAT I HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR PHONE !!!

MEGA Download link! MEGA Fingerprint Animations
    MEGA Download link! MEGA Fingerprint Icons
    MEGA Download link! MEGA MT Manager

Last edited: 29 jan 2020
    Egil och R3b0rn gillar detta.
  2. ZiMMeN

ZiMMeN Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Added 4 more to the MEGA archive!

Name: Particle, Scan, Whiteflame | Green Circle
    [​IMG] | [​IMG] | [​IMG] | [​IMG]

3. Qrac

Qrac Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Telefon:
    Nokia 8

MINA ENHETER

Telefon:
    Nokia 8
    På äldre dar orkar jag inte hålla på och pilla med telefonerna men hade varit kul om Huawei inplementerat olika alternativ. Vill även ha ljusavisering runt skärmen som S10 har. Testade en app för det men funkade sisådär.

4. Karmeck

Karmeck Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Detta verkar ha slutat funka i 10.1

5. Karmeck

Karmeck Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Finns en video på hur man gör, den är 2:38 lång.

View: https://youtu.be/sViZqvso2sA