LG G-Slate (Optimus Pab utanför USA)

Diskussion i 'Övriga tablets' startad av bd85, 2 feb 2011.

1. bd85

bd85 Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Så nu har det tillslut kommit ut lite Info om LG:s kommande Honeycomb Tab som de lanserar i USA i Mars.

Kör som övriga tillverkare med Tegra2.
    Det som jag tycker är lite nice är den något mindre skärmen på 8,9".

Är rädd att en 10" Tab blir otymplig att använda. 7" är grymt smidigt och behagligt att hålla i både sittandets och liggandes, men man saknar ibland någon extra Tum.

Kommer nog att stå mellan LG/MOTOROLA/SAMSUNG i vår. Kommer helt klart bli svårt att välja. Men den som lämnar Honeycomb orört och inte pillar dit ett eget skin har en klar fördel.

"Though it was technically announced back at CES, T-Mobile just barely talked about the LG G-Slate there, spending more time chatting up Dell's Streak 7 and letting Motorola's Xoom get virtually all of the Honeycomb attention. Well, that's changed today with a handful of official new details: turns out the G-Slate features a 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor, 32GB of internal storage, both a gyroscope and accelerometer, and --this is key --stereoscopic rear-facing video cameras capable of 1080p 3D capture, one of which doubles as a 5 megapixel still camera with LED flash. There's also a third 2 megapixel camera up front for video chat over T-Mobile's HSPA+ network or WiFi. Going back to that 3D business for a moment, you'll need glasses (it's unclear if they're active or passive) to enjoy recorded or downloaded 3D content on the G-Slate's 8.9-inch display --but you'll also be able to output 1080p video over HDMI to the external display of your choice. Pricing is still an open question, but the companies are now comfortable enough to say that we can expect it "this spring," so go ahead and start thinking about all the blooming springtime plant life you'll be filming in three glorious dimensions"

Update:
    While T-Mobile hedges its bets with a "spring" launch, LG says that it'll be hitting US soil in March as one of the first Honeycomb tablets. The honor of being first will almost certainly go to the Motorola Xoom --Google's in-house "dogfooding" tablet.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/02/lg-g-slate-fully-detailed-by-t-mobile-3d-viewing-and-recording/

Sent from my GT-P1000

Last edited: 8 feb 2011
  2. erlend

erlend Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

lite synd dock att den inte kommer till sverige :(

3. Dampwall

Dampwall Teen Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Har vi tur kanske vi får wifi only versionen iaf :D

4. behnaam

behnaam Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

privatimport är ett alternativ....

5. Silvercliff

Silvercliff Teen Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Last edited: 4 feb 2011
  6. bd85

bd85 Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

7. GlacierMan

GlacierMan Kid Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Jag tror denna tab kommer att bli ett billigare och b'a'tre k'o'p 'a'n Motorola Xoom. Dock kommer denna antagligen slappas Q2

8. bd85

bd85 Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Nu presenteras LG Optimus PAD. Live stream
    http://www.facebook.com/LGMobileHQ

Var rätt kass presentation, Visade inte så mycket om själva Taben.

Engadget Hands on.
    http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/14/lg-optimus-pad-first-hands-on/

"The code on the device we handled still wasn't up to scratch on the software front, as evidenced by us managing to crash both the browser and Google Maps within a few minutes of putting down our first fingerprints on the tablet. The 3D camcorder also seems like a memory hog, we weren't able to get it started up initially because of the number of apps that were already open (which at the time was no more than four)."

€999 är priset som är satt i Tyskland. Försäljning börjar i April.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/14/lg-optimus-pad-priced-at-999-in-germany/

Last edited: 14 feb 2011