Diskussion i 'International forum' startad av Ascii, 27 dec 2010.

1. Ascii

Ascii Android Expert Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    3 148

MINA ENHETER

Last edited: 8 aug 2014
  2. henca

henca Senior Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Is there really any need for this international sub forum to grow?

At the time of this writing the different sub forums on sweedroid has between 16 and 9931 threads. This international sub forum has 18 threads. There is only one sub forum with less threads and that is "Jobb & Tjänster" with 16 threads, but that sub forum is only two months old, this sub forum has existed for more than a year.

regards Henrik

3. Zooklubba

Zooklubba Android Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    2 133

MINA ENHETER

It's not only a so called dot se forum. It actually has the word swe in the title.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Ekofasc gillar detta.
  4. Adyzz

Adyzz Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

I have to say that I don't think that there's a need to make this forum more international, really. Like henca says, there's barely any threads here, and I doubt that the work with making the forum more international wouldn't pay back.

5. dreammalmo

dreammalmo Baby Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

I do not think we need to do it more international, i found alot of foreign people from other contries on dating sites in Sweden, they all were able to speak a little bit swedish, i was so suprised. I would like to learn more languages and especially technically terms, but I have other forums with same content as this forum from other domains. Thanks and best reg.!!!

6. bbn

bbn Youth Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

lol, alla ni som skrivit här är svenskar men väljer ändå att skriva på engelska.

7. beyorn

beyorn Professional Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Operatör:
    Telia
    Telefon:
    iPhone 14 Pro Max

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Telia
    Telefon:
    iPhone 14 Pro Max
    Men herregud? Är du..
    Jag har för mig att denna forumdelen heter "International Forum", vilket betyder att endast Engelska ska pratas här, så att andra, icke Svenskar ska förstå.

/

Seriously, I thought this forum was called "International Forum", just so the non-swedes could understand what we're talking about.

8. Fairfax

Fairfax Infant Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Yes i agree with your thought to more international it.

9. kanske

kanske Senior Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Why would you turn a Swedish website into a english? Thats like turning Phandroid into a Swedish site, it just doesnt work like that!

10. ninetwozero

ninetwozero Teen Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Seeing that there's way more people that can utilize the English language (>1B) than the Swedish (~10M), I'd like to say that your comparison is pretty much irrelevant.

With that said, Phandroid is already accessible for most people out on the web - Swedroid? Not so much. By having an international section, Swedroid ensures that even non-Swedish speakers can participate in the discussions.

11. holck

holck Android Apprentice Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Operatör:
    Tre
    Telefon:
    Pixel 6 Pro

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Tre
    Telefon:
    Pixel 6 Pro
    ROM:
    Telefon 2:
    Galaxy Watch 4 LTE
    ROM:
    I believe in more sections for international visitors. Since we all know there are links from
    Swedroid to our friends @ XDA and even the huge magazines, like engaged out refer to
    Swedroid as source for articles sometimes.

This section here feels like "here you go, play here" instead of a separate forum with
    sub sections and so on.

I don't mean entire forum needs to be rebuilt to incorporate english but maybe enlarge
    it slightly for more guests to talk.

Is it even possible to change the forum language to english? At registration ?

Something bothering me is when Im browsing Google for information regarding a specific
    issue Im fighting with.
    It ends up in the German sites in this case might have the best result for my current questions....