Tips: Android L kommer till M7 =)

Diskussion i 'One M7 (2013) - Allmänt' startad av Leechu, 26 jun 2014.

1. Leechu

Leechu Teen Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

HTC lovar att Android L kommer till M7 och M( inom 90 dagar från att dom får slutliga versionen från google!
    Väldigt positivt överraskad, snyggt HTC

At HTC, our customers come first. That’s why we pledge to include software updates for all of our devices for up to two years after their launch date. We take pride in being an industry leader when it comes to keeping our devices current, and we’re dedicated to providing our customers with the best smartphone experience in the world.

Here at HTC, we are excited about the new features in Android L release and we can’t wait to share them with you. We are committed to updating our flagship HTC One family as fast as possible and will begin rolling out updates to the HTC One (M8) and HTC One (M7) in regions worldwide within 90 days of receiving final software from Google, followed shortly by other select HTC devices.

The software update timeline will begin once we receive the final software from Google and device updates will vary based on device, region, and carrier.

We can’t wait to see what Android L release will bring to your HTC!

Källa: http://blog.htc.com/2014/06/google-io-software-update/

majmun och indika gillar detta.
  2. -WR-

-WR- Senior Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Jag sitter och kollar på deras Keynote as we speak. Asså, oh my fucking god. Jag vill ha allt!

Material design kommer bli asfett. Frågan är bara hur, eller om, HTC kommer implementera något av det i Sense.

3. UIJ

UIJ Youth Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Telefon:
    Apple Iphone 13 pro max

MINA ENHETER

Telefon:
    Apple Iphone 13 pro max
    Telefon 2:
    HTC One (M7) (M9)
    Telefon 3:
    HTC Desire
    Platta:
    Ipad pro 2020
    Väldigt trevlig nyhet!
    Kunde inte vara mer nöjd med min One just nu.