Får inga notiser via hem Wifi

Diskussion i 'Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL' startad av Thrillofit, 11 jul 2019.

1. Thrillofit

Thrillofit Kid Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Tjena allihopa!

Jag har skrivit till antal engelska baserade forums och tänkte även fråga här. Kommer däremot att kopiera min text och jag hoppas en ängel kan hjälpa mig!

Hello guys!

lately I have noticed that I am not getting notifications on the phone in the real-time when it supposed to come. Etc whatsapp messages, Snapchat notifications, Instagram, Emails... You name it.

What I have realized is that I can see that the Wi-Fi connection gets a "Limitation use" or loses the connection but then reconnects again but whenever that happens then I will stop continue getting any notification and I need to turn off and on pretty often.

What is working is that everytime I turn on to 4G instantly I am getting all missed notifications.

I have asked around in my house and nobody has that issue and I do realize it is only on my side and what I have tried to do is:

- I have bought new Router just incase (Still same issue)
    - I used same SSID for 2.4 and 5GZ (Still same issue)
    - I have seperated 2.4 and 5 (still same issue for each band)
    - Rebooted multiply time, even shutdown during the night (Still same issue

And I believe thats about it.

I am using Google Pixel 2 XL and I am using Android beta 5 and this have been working fine until 2 weeks so I am sure it is nothing related to Beta I believe since I have tried to search around for those problems in beta and nobody seems to have that issue.

I would appreciate all kind of help!

2. Thrillofit

Thrillofit Kid Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden: