Tips: Flashinstruktioner

Diskussion i 'OnePlus 6T - Rom-filer och utveckling' startad av astrob0y, 19 mar 2020.

1. astrob0y

astrob0y Teen Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

ROM:
    Stockholm
    Hej
    Det var för mig svårt att få en bra flashning på o6t. Följ denna guide och det kommer vara problemfritt:

This is how I install Lineage 17. (If you are doing 16, replace 10.3.0 with 9.0.17, and the Q image of TWRP with the Pie image)

- Install 10.3.0 fastboot ROM again to start over, boot it once. Just to make sure everything is good.
    - Reboot to fastboot.
    - Boot the Q image of TWRP.
    - Run the TWRP installer, reboot to recovery
    - You backed everything up right?
    - Factory reset (This is the slider at the bottom in the wipe menu).
    - Format data. (This is the button that says Format data in the wipe menu)
    - Do NOT wipe cache, do not Wipe system, do NOT Wipe Dalvik / ART, do not add anything else, Just Factory Reset and Format Data. After doing those two Reboot to Recovery one more time. You must do this after formatting data.
    - Now transfer Lineage and TWRP to your phone, Windows / Linux should see TWRP fine as a media device when plugged in.
    - Install Lineage
    - Run the TWRP Installer.
    - Reboot to Recovery.
    - Install Lineage (You need Lineage on both slots, so yes run it again)
    - Run the TWRP Installer (yes again).
    - Reboot to Recovery.
    - Install Gapps if you want them.
    - Install Magisk 20.3 if you use Magisk. I used 20.3 it works fine. Do not install modules or other add ons at this point. Boot once and go through the setup and everything, then install your add-ons.
    - Be aware the phone will restart once, then Lineage will start up and all will be good.

From that point on updating should just be like normal :
    - Install Lineage, Install TWRP, reboot to recovery, Install Gapps, Install Magisk, etc. Reboot to system. No data loss, etc. No need to flash anything twice etc.

Flash custom ROM - Post #5

bernard gillar detta.