Hackers

Diskussion i 'Allmänt' startad av backtoheaven, 10 jan 2018.

Taggar:
  1. backtoheaven

backtoheaven Baby Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

I'm not good with computers but I believe my android phone got hacked just recently. What damage can I expect if clicking on a videolink in fb that is planted by a hacker?
    Do I need to do a factory re-installation of my entire phone in order to get rid of this evil?
    If so - how do I save the following in such a way that it can be re-installed later the same way it is now?
    - My google calendar posts
    - My saved bookmarks

Is there some way to see/screen if my phone really is hacked?

2. Honda

Honda Ninja Hedersmedlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    2 638
    Operatör:
    NTT Docomo
    Telefon:
    iPhone XtraShitty Femhundratolv gig

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    NTT Docomo
    Telefon:
    iPhone XtraShitty Femhundratolv gig
    ROM:
    Kiwi
    Hello,

What phone model are we talking about, and what makes you think your phone got hacked?

bernard gillar detta.
  3. e7andy

e7andy Professional Droid Hedersmedlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Telefon:
    Huawei P10 Plus

MINA ENHETER

Telefon:
    Huawei P10 Plus
    Telefon 2:
    Nexus 5
    Telefon 3:
    ADP1
    Övrigt:
    LG G Watch R, ChromeCast
    It is unlikely that your phone is hacked, but it is always good to check if your data got a backup in case you need to reset your phone, if it breaks or get lost.
    The Google Calendar app should be synched to Google Calendar. Browse to https://calendar.google.com and check that everything is synched. Also check that everything is synching on your phone. Settings->Accounts->Google and then click your Google account.
    If you are using Chrome and are logged in then your bookmarks should also be synched. Open Chrome on a computer and see if your bookmarks are there.

If it is synched then you just have to login with your Google account to restore everything after a reset.

bernard gillar detta.