Nytt test

Diskussion i 'Hero' startad av DrT, 28 jul 2009.

1. DrT

DrT Android Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    2 391

MINA ENHETER

http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=7512
    "Conclusion

The HTC Hero is a great handset that I thoroughly enjoyed using. Its older brother, the Magic, was great fun when I tested it a while back, but the Hero is better still and I'd happily use one as my everyday phone. It's quite something for me to heartily recommend a touchscreen device, as (being a heavy texter/emailer) I've always been skeptical about using one full-time, but this is the first device that I've reviewed in 18 months that has triggered my 'I need this gadget' impulse. The mix of the fun Android UI, with HTC's 'Sense' concept sprinkled on top is surely a winning formula, and aside from a lack of features on the otherwise fine camera and music player, the device has no real flaws to speak of.

Overall, I can happily give the HTC Hero a "Highly Recommended" rating without any second thoughts whatsoever. No other device that I've tested has been so easy to set up and so intuitive to use, whilst also being fun and functional. If you can get over the odd chin (I quite like it, actually) then this is surely a device to seriously consider."

2. moparlinke

moparlinke Professional Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Fasen va sugen man blir på en Hero när man ser filmklippen som finns i den där recensionen ...Nästan så man börjar dregla heh