Samsung service - is it the worst service?

Diskussion i 'Galaxy S21 Ultra' startad av cycloholic, 27 sept 2022.

1. cycloholic

cycloholic Infant Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Hejj, excuse me for my english but my swedish är dåligt!

So, the story is this:

I have ordered a phone service through samsung.se.
    When i was ordering it was possible to choose only one problem, so i choose a screen replacement and then i wrote on the notes the other problems my device had, it had a problem with the main camera and a problem with the signal.
    Then i received an invoice that claims i need to pay 3300 for the screen with no any other info about the other problems i described and a broken linked attached to the email.

I payed directly and contacted samsung like 10 times to clarify that they have fixed everything and not only the screen with no any actual respond.
    From the samsung.se chat they were forwarding me to samsungservice.se , from samsungservice.se they were forwarding me to samsung.se, i called them tons of times and nobody was able to contact the service so i can have a reply if all problems are addressed so i dont need to send the phone in again and wait almost two months in total. Two times they told me on the chat that they have raised a case but still i havent received any response at all. The responds i was getting all the time(through telephone or chat) was that "of course we are checking the notes and your phone will be fixed" but "there isnt a way to contact service to confirm it".

Yesterday i received a reply from the service that my device will send back soon, the tracking number and the final invoice. On the invoice it is written "screen change" not anything about signal and camera issues.
    I called them again, and they told me again that it is not possible to contact the service department. The only thing they could do was to send a question and that i can have a reply for that after 1-2 weeks(!!!!). Yes i can find it out sooner because the phone will be here sooner. How is possible that they cant contact the service department?? Are they in a cave with no phones?
    Why the hell having this note box in first place if they dont care to check it??

So today i received my phone and guess what!! They fixed nothing else than the screen.
    Now i have ordered a new service this time through samsungservice.se

PS: Screen change (with free shipping) costs 3300 on samsung.se while they charge 4100 (with shipping) in samsungservice.se
    PS2: Guess who is not gonna buy a samsung product again!

Last edited: 27 sept 2022
  2. bernard

bernard Droidmin Moderator

Mottagna gillanden:
    44 542
    Operatör:
    Tre+Fello
    Telefon:
    Pixel 7 Pro+iPhone 13 mini

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Tre+Fello
    Telefon:
    Pixel 7 Pro+iPhone 13 mini
    ROM:
    Stock
    Platta:
    Watch Series 7
    Övrigt:
    Huawei Watch GT (2019)
    night77 och Kristy gillar detta.
  3. cycloholic

cycloholic Infant Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Shipping label was saying just Borås. When I received the last invoice and the shipping number the name Ingram micro appeared on their service platform.(that was yesterday, a day before I get it back). It doesn't even exist on that map! I called the telephone number that I found on Google(0317199100) but they said that this was another company with the same name that is located in Göteborg and not in Borås! Wasn't able to find any other phone.

Last edited: 27 sept 2022
  4. MrGlider

MrGlider Infant Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    This sounds really odd.
    We sent in my Mrs z flip due to screen issue(foldable piece of shit).
    And they replied that the camera was cracked (we already knew that) and sent an invoice for the pricing of that part.
    Rang them up and found out they would change the screen and only needed us to get back on changing the camera or not.