[Tips]: Slices - Ny Twitter-klient - Diskussionstråd

Diskussion i 'Applikationer' startad av Nagarebozhi, 4 aug 2012.

1. Nagarebozhi

Nagarebozhi Android Apprentice Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Operatör:
    Tre
    Telefon:
    Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Tre
    Telefon:
    Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Det har kommit ytterligare en ny Twitter-klient, från Utvecklarna bakom TweetCaster & FriendCaster - OneLouderApps presenterar "Slices"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXwCnE_4r1c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What's Your Slice?
    Slices is a gorgeous new Twitter app with a cutting-edge design, loads of features, and remarkable speed and responsiveness.

But Slices is more than just a Twitter app.
    Slices is the world’s first Twitter experience that lets you browse a Twitter directory by category, easily follow live events, slice your timeline into manageable streams, bookmark favorite accounts, and synchronize with a web experience.

In short, Slices is a completely new way to experience Twitter. It brings content discovery to the forefront and solves some of the biggest frustrations users have with the Twitter experience.

✪ Finding Follows
    – Slices is the only Twitter app with Explore. Explore is a directory of all of Twitter. With 21 browsable, searchable categories, finding people and lists to follow is astonishingly easy and fun.

✪ Live Events
    – Only Slices has Live Event streams, finally making it easy to follow live events on Twitter. Each stream displays a feed of tweets from the “right” people for today’s events, like sports, TV shows, and other happenings.

✪ Timeline Slicer
    – Another exclusive feature, the Timeline Slicer helps you organize your timeline into “Slices”. These are mini-feeds that you define, letting you read what you want, when you want it.

✪ Bookmarks
    – Anyone who browses the web is familiar with the Bookmark concept. But Slices is the first Twitter app with bookmarks. Just like on a web browser, you can bookmark favorite Twitter accounts or lists for easy access.

✪ Mobile-to-Web
    – Slices lives on your Android phone AND the Slices website. All your actions are automatically synchronized. No struggle to find where you left off, or notifications of messages/mentions that you have already seen.

Slices also sports a comprehensive list of features, as you’d expect from a top-of-the-line Twitter client.

A few highlights:
    • Unlimited # of Twitter accounts*
    • Post to Facebook*
    • Search Party – Enhanced search of your own timeline, individual accounts, mentions, private messages and more.*
    • SmartLists - Twitter lists with lots power user capabilities*
    • Zip It - Hide unwanted tweets without unfollowing*
    • Smart Filters - Filter your timeline with one tap to show only tweets with photos or videos.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onelouder.tweetvision

Vad tror ni kommer detta bli en grym Twitter-klient?

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Last edited: 13 aug 2012
  2. Nagarebozhi

Mottagna gillanden:
    Operatör:
    Tre
    Telefon:
    Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Tre
    Telefon:
    Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
    Har upptäckt ett par buggar:
    -går inte göra hashtags med åäö
    -ibland flimrar det till i flödet
    (Detta kommer förmodligen lösas i nästa uppdatering)

Saker som ska komma inom kort:
    -Push Notefikationer

(Källa: OneLouder Apps)

3. Nagarebozhi

Mottagna gillanden:
    Operatör:
    Tre
    Telefon:
    Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Tre
    Telefon:
    Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
    Ni som testat appen men avinstallerat pga FC ge det en chans till, jag fick FC första timman men nu har jag inte fått några fler sedan dess och då har jag använt denna i över 24h. Måste säga att den ser riktigt lovande ut, fick även ett mail om att de har stora saker planerar för denna applikation.

4. RickardP

RickardP Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Om dem får webbaserade klienten lika bra som android klienten kommer jag kanske gå ifrån TweetDeck som just nu inte finns någon vettig konkurrent för... fast TweetDeck har även Facebook så får väl se..

5. Nattmacka

Nattmacka Youth Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Har testat denna ett tag. Tycker den är rätt skön, känns "cleanare" än Tweet Lanes på något sätt.

Lite saker jag saknar är väl mest swipe-gestures (t.ex. att man kan swipa för att få fram sidomenyn som i Spotify, istället för att trycka på bakåtknappen)