Cyanogenmod

Diskussion i 'Galaxy S' startad av Oneiros, 27 jul 2010.

1. DrT

DrT Android Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    2 391

MINA ENHETER

2. Carl_XII

Carl_XII Youth Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

http://blamewes.com/

P.S. Tack DrT för SuperSlim JPH och Themepack i zip-version... (Det funkade aldrig med framework-res.apk för min del)

Last edited: 21 sept 2010
  3. DrT

DrT Android Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    2 391

MINA ENHETER

http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/7346-where-do-things-stand/page__view__findpost__p__63900

"Originally Posted by ciwrl
    I usually just ignore these types of posts, but I figure one definitive answer won't hurt...

We havent forgotten about you guys, either the vibrant, captivate, or the CDMA ones.

Samsung released a kernel to Open Source, but there were a lot of issues with it; issues that take time to fix. I'll honestly say Wes has taken longer than I thought he would, but I can't knock him, cuz we all do this as a hobby. That being said, I hate this notion that Galaxy S support has turned into 'vaporware'

The developers have always delivered, especially once we've confirmed a device is on the CM projects list. The team is now picking up Vibrants (I know ChrisSoyars just got one, Cyanogen is considering it) and will be lending Wes a hand, so we can speed up the process.

Sorry for the delay to those of you who have waited, and for those of you who bought the phone anticipating CM to be on it immediately; but we sure as hell haven't forgotten about you, we just ask for patience. We don't want to ship out a shitty ROM, or one that is only half functional; so as always, it'll be ready when its ready, with a strong emphasis on Vibrant support (at least), with the next wave of 6.1 releases.

Now that that's out of the way, Ill respond to all the other variants of the Galaxy S line. One thing Samsung did well was keep all these devices similar in terms of hardware. With that, we should be able to do simple kernel patches to support at least 3 other Galaxy S phones (Captivate, Fascinate, and I9000). The Epic may also fall in line, but without 4G support initially (like the EVO currently)"