Galaxy Gio bootlooping, vilken rom jag än installerar.

Diskussion i 'Galaxy Gio' startad av toxicstone, 29 jan 2014.

1. toxicstone

toxicstone Baby Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Taget från ett Engelskt forum, lite för lat för att skriva om till Svenska (;

Ok, so my phone got in the dryer and i had to borrow a replacement for a while, Galaxy Gio...

Slowish and as the stock rom is i wanna flash a new one.

Gonna be honest and say that i do not really know everything i have done, but cause it should not be necessery i will try to write the latest i have done on the phone.

So i have CWM v5.0.2.7 after a issue with no recovery working (before i found out about ODIN), do not know where i found it but i have it installed now.

And right now the ROM is cm10.1_gio.maclaw.20130908.zip can be found here http://www.android.g...-2-2-jb-cm10-1/

I have wiped data/factory reset, cache partion and Battery, Dalvik Cache do not seem to work, after i apply it loads a little then the NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,YES,NO,NO,NO option appear for a sec and then dissappaer.....

Hope for help :)

Edit: Did not found a section for Gio, that is why i post it here, and a think i got the first cwm with GIO1.0 and GioPro1.6

Show log in CWM just give me Unknown on everything except hardware , revision, emmc, recovery and adbd