Otterbox Defender

Diskussion i 'Galaxy S' startad av DigiMan, 28 aug 2010.

1. DigiMan

DigiMan Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Operatör:
    SMART
    Telefon:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    SMART
    Telefon:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C
    ROM:
    Info:
    SM-N910C Exynos Octa Core
    Telefon 2:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    ROM:
    Broodplank AOSP 4.4.4
    Platta:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8,4
    ROM:
    Info:
    SM-T320
    Det är en form av friskrivningsklausul.

Från en test:

The OtterBox folks specifically and emphatically disclaim that the Defender Series are not designed or intended to protect against water intrusion. But I couldn't resist checking that aspect out anyway out of curiosity.
    I tried splashing water on the Otterbox Defender and even immersed it completely for a brief period of time - I hasten to add - WITHOUT AN ACTUAL IPHONE INSIDE.
    I determined two things from this exercise: first, they are not kidding that this case is not meant for immersion., but secondly, it allowed a relatively small amount of of water in during the several seconds it was submerged, which of course doesn't ensure survival if worse comes to worse and you were to accidentally drop your iPhone inside the Defender case into a puddle, but might give it a fighting chance so long as you pull it out of the water quickly and remove and dry the phone carefully. The case should be effective for deflecting splashes and light to moderate rain. This is, I repeat, not recommended service or treatment, and Otterbox makes no undertaking about prevention of damage if you do dunk the Defender with an iPhone inside or even get the case wet.

Källa
    http://www.applelinks.com/index.php/more/otterbox_defender_rugged_iphone_3g_3gs_case_review/

2. mickeko

mickeko Professional Droid Hedersmedlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Telefon:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F)

MINA ENHETER

Telefon:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F)
    Telefon 2:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910F)
    Platta:
    Google Nexus 7 (2013)
    Men mikrofon, hörlursuttag och högtalarna (där det är som mest problematiskt om det kommer in vatten) kommer med all sannolikhet inte vara täckta på ett SGS-skydd. Alltså får man antagligen samma ineffektiva vattenskydd med ett silikonskal för 35kr (som inte heller är specificerat för att skydda mot vatten).